- Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity
- Contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow’s milk protein
- Starts reducing excessive crying due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours† (†based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity. Data on File, Study
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development
- New value size makes 12 more 4-fluid ounce bottles (as compared to Alimentum 12.1 oz powder)
Ingredients: Corn Maltodextrin (35%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (18%), Sugar (15%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (10%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (10%), Soy Oil (8%); Less than 2% of: C Cohnii Oil, M Alpina Oil, Calcium Phosphate, DATEM, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Instructions: Use by date on can. Use as directed by a doctor. Directions for Preparation and Use: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby’s doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use. 1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle. 2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) to each 2 fl oz of water. Return dry scoop to can. 3. Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Storage: Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Use opened can contents within 1 month. Warning: Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
There are no reviews yet.