Mustela Diaper Rash Cream effectively treats and protects against diaper rashes with a 3-step formula that prevents, relieves and recovers. Made with soothing natural ingredients that keep your baby’s bottom comfortable.
- Mustela Diaper Rash Cream prevents, relieves and repairs signs of diaper rash
- 3 steps for effective treatment
- Help to reinforce the skin barrier with Avocado Perseose
- Soothes the diaper area with Oxeoline of Alcacea
- Relieves skin discomfort with Sunflower Oil Distillate
- Help to prevent, relieve and recover the skin from irritations and redness with Zinc Oxide
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control
- 100% of pediatricians and dermatologists surveyed approve of the prevention action*
- 80% reduction of irritation and redness from the very first use*
- Clinical test conducted on: ¹60 babies and ²69 babies (self evaluation)
- 3.8 oz.
Expanscience Laboratories Canada Inc.
3025, De L’Assomption
Montréal (QC) H1N 2H2 Canada
Change wet and soiled diaper promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply Diaper Rash Cream 1 2 3 liberally as often as needed with every diaper change, especially at bed time or any time when exposure to wet diapers might be prolonged.
98% ingredients of natural origin
Natural origin active ingredients :
. Avocado Perseose
. Alcacea Oxeoline
. Sunflower oil distillate
. Zinc oxide
0% preservatives – 0% fragrance
High tolerance, hypoallergenic formula**. Dermatologically tested under pediatric supervision for perfect safety.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethyl Linoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Magnesium Sulfate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Levulinic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Levulinate, Undecyl Dimethyl Oxazoline, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract
**Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
There are no reviews yet.