- Stelatria is used to relieve dry, distressed or irritated skin, including areas around the mouth, lips, thumb, in skin folds, and small patches of dry skin; do not apply to open sores
- Mustela’s Stelatria cream moisturizes, soothes and restores and irritated skin
- For use with adults, newborns, babies and children
- Contains trace elements complex of copper, zinc and manganese to stimulate skin regeneration and restore the skin’s natural barrier function
- Reduces the appearance of scars and speeds up skin repair
- For areas of the skin compromised by irritation, rash, allergies or minor cuts and scrapes
- Patented natural active ingredient: BioEcolia, helps maintain protective flora and purifies the skin to help limit microbial growth
- Apply 2-3 times a day
- Fragrance, colorant, paraben and preservative-free
10 avenue de l’Arche 92419
Courbevoie Cedex – Paris – Geneve
For Use: Apply 2 or 3 times a day on targeted areas of face and/or body. Do not apply to open sores. For diaper rash use Stelactiv, specific skincare for the diaper area. Formulated and tested to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
Water, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Butylene Glycol, Ceresin, Silanediol Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Cholesterol, Copper PCA, Manganese Gluconate, Tocopherol, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid.
There are no reviews yet.