Monistat Complete Care Vaginal Health Test + Itch Relief:
- Why test before you treat?:
- Not all vaginal symptoms are yeast infections; test if you are unsure. Use this test if you have any of the following symptoms: unpleasant odor, abnormal or excessive discharge, vaginal itching or burning.
- Easy to read color change results: Abnormal acidity detected: If any part of the tip is stained blue or green, your vaginal acidity is abnormal. See your healthcare provider. Normal acidity detected: If entire tip remains yellow, your vaginal acidity is normal. You may have a yeast infection. If the test indicates that your discharge has normal acidity and you are experiencing symptoms of an infection, you may have a yeast infection.
- When not to test:
- Do not perform the test if you have any pre-menopause or menopause symptoms, or are not using hormonal therapy.
- Pregnant women should consult their health care provider before use.
- Do not perform the test if it is less than 1 day before, or 5 days after your period.
- Do not perform the test if you have any signs of menstruation or any vaginal bleeding.
- Do not perform the test if it is less than 48 hours after sexual intercourse or vaginal douching
- Instructions included
- Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.