- NO LEAKS – Waterproof and breathable TPU outer, super soft and stay dry suede cloth inner protects baby from moisture
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD – One size (8-35lbs) with 3×3 rise snaps to customize for the perfect fit
- SAVE MONEY AND REDUCE WASTE – one size cloth diapers and inserts are simple, economical and eco-friendly
- ULTRA ABSORBENT – Your order includes 6 one-size 3-layer microfiber inserts. They are light weight yet highly absorbent
Mama Koala cloth diapers are designed to save money, save our environment and save your baby’s skin! Waterproof and breathable TPU outer, super soft and stay dry suede cloth inner protects baby from moisture. We created our pocket diaper to be one-size that fits most babies 8-35lbs, each diaper comes with a one-size 3-layer microfiber insert, it’s ultra soft and super absorbent, no more leaks. Adjust the snaps to fit your baby, stuff an insert into the diaper, put it on your baby, and say goodbye to diaper rashes, unnecessary pollution, and mediocrity!
- Waterproof Outer (TPU) – no cover needed
- Super Soft Stay-Dry Lining – wicks away moisture & keeps baby dry
- Large Back Pocket Opening – super absorbent insert gets hidden in pocket opening
- Gentle Leg Elastics – contain messes & prevent leaks
- Durable Snap Closures – adjustable snaps provide a secure, snug fit
- Adjustable Rise Snaps – one size (8-35lbs) with 3×3 rise snaps to customize for the perfect fit
- One Size Microfiber Insert – each diaper comes with a one-size 3-layer microfiber insert
- Adjust the rise setting that fits your baby best.
- Stuff the insert into the pocket. If in the snap-down position, the fold should go in front for boys and back for girls. For overnight use, you may include additional inserts or doublers for extra absorbency.
- Wrap both wings to the front and fasten securely, leaving no gaps around your baby’s legs.
IMPORTANT: Nobody wants a cloth diaper to leak. 99% of the time a leak is due to fit, too long between changes or not enough absorbency. As you know, babies come in all different shapes and sizes. So you might need to change more frequently at first to avoid any leaks.
Before First Use: Wash all diapers and inserts hot (140F/60C max) at least once before use, using a cloth diaper safe detergent. Wash new bamboo products hot with detergent 3-4 times to bring them to maximum absorbency. No drying is needed between washes.
Dirty Storage: Store in a dry pail.
Wash: Shake off poop into the toilet. Cold pre-wash, no detergent. Wash hot (140F/60C max) with detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives. Line dry or tumble dry low. No bleach. No fabric softener.
Tips: Mama Koala recommends a minimum of 24 diapers to cloth diaper full time. Change your baby’s diaper every 2-3 hours. We recommend washing every 1-2 days.
There are no reviews yet.