Hypoallergenic Baby Formula for Managing Colic and Allergies to Cow’s Milk
If your baby is struggling to sleep, has excessive gas, and cries for more than three hours a day, they may be experiencing colic due to a cow’s milk allergy. Sometimes changing formula can make all the difference.
Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is an iron fortified hypoallergenic infant formula made for babies with an allergy to cow’s milk protein and soy baby formulas. From Enfamil, the #1 baby formula brand recommended by pediatricians,* Nutramigen provides complete nutrition for babies 0 through 12 months.
Most children have to wait 3-5 years to outgrow their milk allergy. However, with Nutramigen LGG, most babies don’t have to wait that long. Clinical data has proven that this formula can help babies return to consuming dairy products without an allergic reaction in as little as 6 months.
Fast Relief Now. Fewer Allergy Challenges Later.
Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Starts to manage colic as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours†.
Babies with cow’s milk allergy also have a higher probability of having other allergies such as asthma or eczema. Nutramigen LGG can help reduce the incidence of future allergy challenges**, while still providing the nourishment your baby needs for healthy development.
This Nutramigen formulation contains both extensively hydrolyzed casein protein to manage colic fast and Enflora LGG. The probiotic Lactobacillus GG helps support digestive health and promotes immune system balance to prevent future allergies. These two ingredients offer a more comprehensive approach; working together to help babies feel better, faster. Benefits of these ingredients include:
- Hypoallergenic, easy to digest proteins
- Proven to help skin health in infants through 18 months of age
- Proven to promote digestive system health within one week of use
- Effectively manage colic in 48 hours
- Promote immune system balance and health
This formula contains DHA and ARA to support brain and eye development. Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is also nutritionally balanced, lactose free, and has no added sucrose.
Ask your baby’s doctor if Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is the right choice. If your child has a severe cow’s milk protein allergy or multiple protein allergies, find out more about our amino acid-based PurAmino formula.
This 19.8oz powder can is a great value for every day use! Enfamil formulas like Nutramigen are simple to mix up too, so you can feed your little one as soon as they get hungry.
*Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula – QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
†Studied before the addition of DHA, ARA and LGG.
**Asthma, eczema, rhino-conjunctivitis, and urticaria at three years: in comparison to Nutramigen without LGG.
Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Hypoallergenic Baby Formula, Powder, 19.8 oz Can
- Fast Relief, NOW – Manage colic due to cow’s milk allergy as early as the first feeding. With 90% of infants improving within 48 hours.†
- Fewer allergies LATER – Specially formulated to reduce the incidence of future allergy challenges by 50%.**
- Helps support baby’s immune system so they can return to consuming traditional milk protein formula sooner without an allergic response.
- Includes the probiotic branded LGG—the most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management and supporting the digestive health of your baby.
- Complete lactose-free and sucrose-free nutrition for your baby’s first 12 months.
- Contains DHA and ARA to promote brain and eye development.
- From Enfamil, the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians.*
- 19.8oz powder can is a great value for every day use!
As an added safety precaution, please check that NUTLGG is embossed on the bottom of this can.
Ingredients: CORN SYRUP SOLIDS (48%), VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OLEIN, COCONUT, SOY, AND HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OILS) (26%), CASEIN HYDROLYSATE (MILK) (17%)*, MODIFIED CORN STARCH (4%), AND LESS THAN 2%: MORTIERELLA ALPINA OIL†, CRYPTHECODINIUM COHNII OIL‡, LACTOBACILLUS RHAMNOSUS GG§, CALCIUM CITRATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, SODIUM CITRATE, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, CUPRIC SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, SODIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENITE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN D3, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, VITAMIN B6 HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN K1, BIOTIN, VITAMIN B12, INOSITOL, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN E ACETATE, L-CYSTINE, L-TYROSINE, L-TRYPTOPHAN, TAURINE, L-CARNITINE.*MODIFIED TO BE BETTER TOLERATED IN MILK-ALLERGIC BABIES †A SOURCE OF ARACHIDONIC ACID (ARA) ‡A SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA) – Please refer to your product packaging for the most accurate information.
Instructions: 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula. 2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add Powder. 3. Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL. Use the chart on the back of the box for correct amounts of water and powder to use. Use scoop in can to measure powder. * Each scoop adds about 0.2fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
Safe Handling Instructions: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI’s that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
- Age Stage: Infant 0-12 Months
- Fast relief NOW. Fewer allergy challenges LATER
- Starts to manage colic in as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours*+
- Clinically demonstrated to help reduce future allergy challenges
- Helps babies return to consuming milk protein without an allergic response
- *Studied without DHA, ARA, and LGG+Due to cow’s milk allergy**LGG is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S++Asthma, eczema, rhino conjunctivitis, and urticarial at 3 years
There are no reviews yet.