• 3 ounce tube of 100% natural diaper rash ointment
• Contains maximum strength – 40% zinc oxide
• Nourishes and reconditions skin naturally with shea butter, lavender oil and jojoba seed oil
• Leaves your babys bottom soft, dry, and smooth
• Pediatrician-tested and safe for your babys delicate skin
Usage Directions: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow it to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient:zinc oxide 40%Inactive Ingredients:prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, beeswax, lanolin, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, hydrogenated castor oil, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, anthemis nobilis flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, lavandula hybrida oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.