A+D Original Diaper Rash Ointment, Skin Protectant, 1 Pound Jar:
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: A+D Original Ointment is a top choice among baby diaper rash products recommended by pediatricians.
- TREATS AND PREVENTS DIAPER RASH: Lanolin and petrolatum combine to help seal out wetness and prevent diaper rash for your precious baby.
- PROTECTS BABY’S DELICATE SKIN: A+D Original Ointment temporarily protects the skin of your infant or toddler from wetness and helps to relieve the discomfort of chapped, chafed, and cracked skin.
- EASY TO APPLY: You don’t need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D Original Ointment. This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly.
- RELIEVES YOUR CHAPPED SKIN AND LIPS: Not just for babies with diaper rash, A+D Original Ointment with lanolin can also be used to protect your chafed skin and lips, too.
Stop Use Indications: This product is for external use only. When using this product do not get it in your eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use A+D on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Health Concern: A+D helps treat and prevent diaper rash. It helps temporarily protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. A+D temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips. A+D protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
Inactive Ingredients: Cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, Microcrystalline wax, paraffin
Ingredients: Lanolin 15.5% (diaper rash ointment), petrolatum 53.4% (skin protectant), cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline, wax, paraffin
Dosage: Apply as needed
Instructions: For skin protectant use: apply as needed. For diaper rash use: change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow it to dry. Apply A+D ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
There are no reviews yet.